The world of mobile is huge… and growing!
If you’ve fantasized about reaching 240,000,000 prospects and customers at any time you choose, you’re in for an exciting surprise.
Mobile marketing is a rare and extraordinary experience that will change your mind about the way you do your marketing.
Mobile marketing is here to stay, and the numbers support the fact that if you’re not in it, you’re missing out on valuable – and profitable – customer contacts.
Here are a few facts about text messages on mobile phones…
- 98% of all recipients read their text messages
- Even more amazing, 95% of the recipients read those text messages within 15 minutes of receiving them!
- While 30% of your customers will change their email address each year, and 18% of them will change their mailing address, a far lower percentage changes their mobile phone number!
- As many as 25% of all US households now have given up their wired phone line and are completely dependent upon their mobile phone for personal contact and, in many cases, business contact.
- And here’s one more fact: SMS is actually a ‘freebie’, a standard protocol that the mobile industry has been utilizing — and charging you for — to provide messaging.
Most SMS messages are mobile-to-mobile text messages, though the standard supports other types of broadcast messaging as well.
But Per-Keys has built an exclusive, dynamic messaging front-end technology that takes SMS to the next level, by actually using the data you have to create one-on-one
marketing messages to your customers!
- Per-Keys allow you to customize your text messages.
- Per-Keys increase the ROI of your campaigns because response rates to customized messages are higher than generic messages.
- Per-Keys can be used for any type of mobile marketing promotion.
- Per-Keys are an effective tool to make your message stand out.
- Per-Keys are a low cost alternative to customized printed material.
- Once someone has opted in, you can segment your file any way that you want whenever you want from your on-line dashboard.
- Once you have permission, you can initiate campaigns to your opt-in list, or any portion of it that you select, from an on-line dashboard at your desktop.